The Family Pages
The Filk Pages
- wife -- since 1972
- mom -- since 1977
- home owner
- graduate of McMaster University -- twice!
- registered nurse -- since 1986
- employed by Norfolk County, working in Haldimand County for Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit
- just retired as President of the Health Unit nurses bargaining unit for ONA
- SF fan -- from age 11 (<aaargh> that's 1962), thanks to Uncle Ted
- filker -- since 1988
- Pegasus nominee for songwriting
- con organizer -- Toronto Trek, FilKONtario and Torcon 3
- gardener -- newly!
- reader -- forever
- artist in stitchery
- Canadian Director for Interfilk
- Dorothy Dunnett fan
- figure skating fan since age 8
- curling fan since the Nagano Olympics!
- hiker -- this is new too!
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant since 2002
- published writer. The latest is the "Haldimand-Norfolk Infant Feeding Survey" which you can read on the Health Unit web site, here.